As notified in the December newsletter (“Notes from the Bridge“) the Burnham on Crouch Sailing Club Annual General Meeting will be held on Sunday 29th January 2017 at 3pm at the Clubhouse.
- Any proposals for rule changes (Proposed and Seconded by Full Members) should be submitted to the Hon. Secretary* on or before 1st January 2017.
- Any proposals for agenda items must be received by the Hon. Secretary* on or before 8th January 2017.
- The Agenda for the AGM will posted on the website on the 20th January 2017.
- A Financial statement be available on request from the Honorary Treasurer in advance of the meeting [from 22nd January 2017].
Tea and coffee will be served at the close of the meeting.
* The position of Hon. Secretary is presently vacant so please send to email@example.com (if anyone is interested in taking on the role of Hon. Secretary please also get in touch)
With Season’s Greetings and Best Wishes for an active sailing year 2017.