We are pleased to announce that with the changes in Covid restrictions from 12th April, our Rear Commodore Jeff Welsh and his wife Julie, have offered to run a Wednesday evening outside table service bar.
To achieve this there will be a number of restrictions and rules that members must adhere. All this is subject of course to weather conditions as we are using the decking area.
- Only Beer, Wine and soft drinks will be available. No tea or coffee
- The decking area will be set out with as many tables as possible subject to keeping within social distancing guidelines.
- Customers must follow either the rule of 6 or be in a group any size, subject to table seating capacity, as long as there are no more than two households present.
- A one way system will be in operation, entry from the club steps side and exit from the river garden side.
- All attendees must register on entry, name and contact details. That’s everyone in your group, not just group/family lead.
- When people are not seated, such as being shown to the table or going to the toilet, you must wear a face mask, and observe social distancing.
- Only the outside changing room toilets will be open to use. (Unless under extreme circumstances for those with mobility restrictions and that stairs are not useable.)
- Please wait to be shown to your table.
- Once seated, do not move chairs or tables as we have to sanitise them every time a new occupant takes that table.
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times.
- Julie will take your orders.
- Card payment only. You may be asked to go to the club house double doors to pay depending on how we get on with the card reader signal strength.
- All drinks will be served in disposable glasses.
- A bin to collect all waste and used glasses will be located on exit
We will make every effort to continue running the bar until further changes on Covid restrictions come into force.
If the evenings prove to be unmanageable we will cease until conditions change.