Wednesday 6th May 2015 – Racing Cancelled

Due to the severe weather forecast for this afternoon and evening there will be NO racing tonight Wednesday 6th of May.

However, the clubhouse will be open as usual for food, ale, refreshments and social.

If you know of anyone in your fleet who is unlikely to see this message could you please let them know.

Digger HARDEN, Commodore

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.